The FastTrac 2X2X2 allows you to accurately and easily apply liquid fertilizer at planting time. Liquid is streamed into the root zone for easier access by the plant to give your crops the edge they need in their early stages of development and to give you a big yield boost.
FERTILIZER WHERE THE PLANT NEEDS IT
- Instead of spraying on top of the ground, the Brackets position fertilizer for rapid uptake by the plant, 1.5–2″ deep where the roots can access it right away.
- Liquid is placed evenly on both sides, 2-3″ from the seed trench for easier access by the plant.
- Because it is streamed into trenches at low PSI, there is no splatter on the planter row unit, so less fertilizer is wasted.
- Brackets are made with stainless steel hardware for corrosion protection and product longevity.
- Operation requires no additional down pressure on the row unit.
- Brackets work equally well in conventional, strip-till, or no-till applications.
- Calibrations are easy to set.
- Very little maintenance is required.
For dual placement of nitrogen, phosphate, potash, and micro-nutrients when planting cotton, corn, peanuts, or soybeans.
Allows more nutrients to be applied at planting which:
- Improves Nitrogen Efficiencies
- Increases root mass
- Enhances plant size and strength
- Promotes faster growth
- Improves yields